Friday, June 27, 2008
A symbol of spirit of unity. The burning icon of love. Undying picture of hope. The hot symbol of oneness. And now, it's your turn to flame yourself! Meet new friends. Discover friendship. Make bonds.Copy this post starting from the PICTURE ABOVE to the end and add your blog on the list below.
Let's start FLAMING!
Tiklaton: We are the witness
Janeth's Vicy's Life Journey
Thea is Blogger Happy
Thea is Berry Scrappy Too
Scribbles of My Life
In This Game of Life
Shimumsy's Republic of A
Our Journey To Life
Life. Love. Family. Work. Travel.
Practical Tips and More
The Working Mom
Paul, Toni and Lance -- Bridging the Distance
END COPY HERE
passing this flame to my twitter friends... :)
I just got to grab this from Litzie...
Dear God, we pray for the quick recovery of all the sick and the dying especially those suffering from LUPUS and CANCER. And to those 700 plus lives who have lost during the Princess of the Star Voyage tragedy during the typhoon last week. I pray that their bodies will be found and if not they will rest in peace. My heart aches for them..Amen.
To those who will be all you have to do is keep this circulating. Even if it’s to only one person. In memory of anyone you know that has been struck down by a serious illness like Lupus or Cancer or is still living with it.
A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle.
Blogs who prayed:
1.) Eida’s Closet 2.) My Precious 3.) Just Me.. Eds 4.) Me and Mine 5.) In This Game of Life 6.) Because Life is Fun 7.) My BIG Picture 8.) kathycot.com
9.)YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POSTED THIS.
Please Keep This Candle Going! There will be a cure soon. Continue to have Hope and continue to pray and grab this little prayer for everybody around the world! God bless!passing this to all of my friends in my blogroll...
Thursday, June 26, 2008
This award is extra special because Crystal created it in honor of the donor who saved her sons life. Her son Noah had to have a heart transplant when he was just over a month old. This award is supposed to help raise awareness of the importance of organ donation.
So, here are the rules Crystal gave:
“The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**
As you may have recently seen on my side bar, I have finally created a custom blog award!! I have wanted to do this for a long time but never came up with something that “fit”. I didn’t want just anything. It had to be something that meant something to me. And what could mean more than Sharing the Love by giving you pieces of my heart?? So I created this award in Honor Of The Donor That Saved Noah’s Life. I share this award with those of you whose love and friendship have enriched my life and made my world a better place.
I hope by passing this award around the blogging world we can all help raise awareness of the need for Organ Donation.”
passing this to all of my twitter friends and to my sister Jonah
This site is made for those who are serious in making a professional looking website, and for those who are willing to learn and get it done in a jiffy.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
1. Do you own or have you read or thought of reading any self help books.
I have few inspirational books, given to me when I was still in School
2. Ever seriously questioned your sanity?
Yeah! I even asked my mom to bring to a Psychiatrist at one point! I was so insane! lol
3. Can you break-dance?
I can't even dance! how can I break dance?!
4. What’s in your fridge right now?
left overs, water, soda, beef strips, chicken wings, pork chops, some veggies, chocolates
5. How many people do you live with?
I live with my two -- Amiel and Olin
6. Have you or would you ever do anything more than kiss in a public area?
Not! kiss is my maximum
7. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever done?
There are a lot of strange things in my list but I cannot seem to remember at least one. bummer, I know!
8. Name an instrument you’ve never played but would like to.
Drums and piano...
9. Have you ever been on TV or the radio?
Yeah, I was once a radio disc jockey! (now that's a secret, alright?!) I also do hosting for SM malls a few years back so I guess I was seen on tv...
10. What is the worst thing anyone could ever do to you?
11. Are you a fast typer?
sometimes, er I mean most of the times.
12. How high have you counted before getting bored?
103. Describe how you sleep.
I usually sleep on my stomach, or at my left side facing the husband...
104. Are you straight/bi/gay?
105. Do you ever do something else while on the computer? If so, what?
I watch TV, or listen to some music, I also takes care of my little girl most of the time while I blog... multi tasking... and just now,while doing this, I am also browsing gadgets site to look for a dell memory for my sister.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
What I Love Most About Being a Mom.
1. having the most special feeling after the traumatic giving birth moment... seeing my daughter was my happiest.
2. receiving hugs and kisses in the most unexpected times, even when I am so mad, Olin will just approach me and would love (hug) and kisses me-- with lips so pouted! the cutest!
3. being treated well during Mother's day and almost everyday.... the husband appreciates me-- being a good mother and all :)
4. memorizing and reciting nursery rhymes, abc's and counting 1-10 before bedtime and in the morning.
5. having the next child superstar -- with all the dancing and singing and tricks being done in front of you.
6. having someone who enjoys the sound of the rain -giggles and all-
7. having a little human embraces you in the middle of my sleep...
8. after a whole day of work, just by seeing her smile makes my tiredness go away.
9. now I know how my own mother feels about me...
10. learning what unconditional love is.
let me pass this to KRISTINE, APOLS, LIZZ, LITZIE and all my mommy friends here! :)
Friday, June 20, 2008
here it goes...
1. Complete this sentence.
I hate it when it rains because I cannot wear pants when going out for it well surely get wet!
2. My number one comfort food during rainy days is: Champorado or Lugaw with tokwa't baboy! oh so yummy!
3. What is the worst typhoon event you can remember (year and/or typhoon name) and why?
For me it was MILENYO... I saw how it damages a lot of properties in our area... tsk,tsk,tsk..
4. Were you allowed to play in the rain when you were a child? What was the experience like? Would you allow your kids to play in the rain?
Most of the time no. My mom only allows me if my neighborhood friends are already playing in the rain, when she sees me so green with envy! then she allows me... for a good fifteen minutes! kill joy! wahahaha
5. Is there something you and hubby love to do together on a rainy day? (c'mon 'fess up.we're all adults here.we could use some R-18 posts once in a while)
We both love rainy days! that is when we can cuddle all day, eat and sleep kind of thing. But when he has to work, I just focus on my handcrafted jewelry making, from glass and plastic beads -this was when I was pregnant. But now that we have a kid in tow, we three cuddled all day.
Thanks Mckhoii for this tag!
1. Copy and paste everything to a new post and Add your name next to your profession (or profession-to-be for undergrads) in the list. Make sure your name is linked to your blog/webbie.
Tip: For easier capture of links, paste into your blog using the “Visual” (for WP) and Compose (for Blogger) modes (not Edit HMTL or HTML).
2. If your profession is not in the list then simply add it to the correct alphabetical place. For example, if you want to add PLUMBER then it should be placed in between ONCOLOGIST and QUEEN.
3. Tag as many people as you can and witness how your technorati will explode!
4. Don’t forget to link back. In your case, link back to www.kathycot.com
THE WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONS
Nurse - Mckhoii, Aggietha, Macy
Stay-at-Home-Mom - - Mai, Aggie, kathycot
passing this to LITZIE, MEC, HEIDI, EDS, SHIELA, TRINITY and all my bloggermates!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Mabait, Maalalahanin, Mapagbiro, Mapagbigay at Tunay na Kaibigan namin siyang maituturing.. mahusay makisama at higit sa lahat may pananalig at pagmamahal sa Diyos... Yan ang aking TATAY! D'BEST!
***ito naman ang isa ko pang lahok sa linggong ito...
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your closest friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
Here’s your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Amiel is my College Classmate/Friend's brother :) saw him when we made tambay one time at their house :)
2. Where did you went in your first date?
Our first real date was at Calle Real-- I was super arte, even though I was so hungry, I just ordered Taco Salad, men! I was drooling over his T-bone steak! hahaha!
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
Like Alpha and Litzie... SECRET! lol
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
He had like what, a hundred I think?! lol! I didn't even cared to count... maloloka lang ako... generous masyado! whew!
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
6. What is his/her favorite food?
He loves home cooked meal... adobo, crispy pata, chicharon bulaklak. He also likes Japanese and Exotic food.
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
Sometimes loud, sometimes quiet... it depends on my acting modes, if I am so kulit like of those mortgage lenders agents, he freaks out totally! but if I am being sweet and silent, he never argues. :)
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
Being so thoughtful and caring, I remember when he always brings lunch to my office almost everyday :)
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
10. Do you give gift during anniversary?
We usually just have dinner and a movie
THEY PLAYED ALONG:
2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic
3. See Me for What You Will
4. Lainy’s Musings
5. Our Journey To Forever
6. Sheng’s Simple Thoughts…
7. Pinay WAHM
8. Me and My World
9. coicoi’s World
11. A Mother’s Horizon
12. Because Life Is Fun
12. My BIG Picture
i'm passing this to KRSITINE, LIZZ, EDS, TRINITY, PEACHY, JANE and APOLS
The Best Jeans: Flat Behind
The key to going from flat to flattering is finding a pair of jeans with some Lycra or spandex for lift, wide-set back pockets to break up the turf back there, and embellished stitching to define roundness. Most important, stay away from stiff denim — it will
flatten your backside like a pancake!
The Best Jeans: Bubble Behind
Women with the coveted "bubble behind" have a not-so-coveted challenge: to find jeans that fit their derriere but don't gape at the waist. Jeans with a high waist and/or a contoured seam above the back pockets (instead of dipping, it should crest upward toward the waist) are most likely to hold in your curves. Also, choose a pair with some stretch for a sag-free fit.
The Best Jeans: No Behind
The trick to creating a backside where there really isn't one is to wear jeans with eye-catching posterior details, like flap or button pockets and multicolored designer stitching, which help give the illusion of a little junk in the trunk. Nana says, "These are so comfortable, and I love that my rear didn't get lost in them!"
The Best Jeans: Triangle Behind
A triangle behind (widest where your hips meet the thighs) is in need of some balance. The ideal pair of jeans is one made of a heavyweight denim with only a little stretch, to help round out the bottom of your derriere. Also, strategically placed pockets — ones that are on a diagonal or set high toward the waist — keep eyes focused on the center of your butt and not on your outer thighs to achieve balance.
The Best Jeans: Wide Behind
Rule No. 1 for making a wide posterior look great: Avoid wide-leg jeans, which cling to your widest point and nowhere else. Straight-leg or boot-cut shapes — with closely set pockets that draw eyes to the center — are better because they don't use too much fabric. Instead, they skim your curves, highlighting your best assets.
The Best Jeans: Low Behind
Ladies with low rear ends need a little lift. Look for slim-fit jeans — they give the illusion of a higher rear because they make legs look longer and sleeker. But avoid jeans with no back pockets — without distracting details, the jeans will make your posterior look lower (and bigger!) than it actually is.
Isn't so helpful? now we can review this article just before we go for denim shopping and everything will fit perfectly! :)
** thanks to shopping.yahoo.com for this one
Father's day... Went to Tagaytay with the in laws, we had lunch there and then accompany my MIL to Mohogany Market to buy beef meat.. after some pasyal we went to the Pink Sister's Chapel for the 5pm mass.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
And to all the fathers out there specially to my husband.... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Julianna! We love you!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Week of June 8: More nosey questions
3. What is your favorite item of clothing? -- tanks and shorts
4. Where would your dream vacation be? -- a nice and cozy hotel with those huge platform beds in Italy or anywhere in Europe!
5. Who is your favorite author? book? -- Jessica Zafra - Twisted
6. How often do you log on? 24/7! internet addict!
7. What is one of your favorite internet sites to visit? -- my blogs and my friends blogs too
8. Coke or Pepsi? - coke
9. Do you prefer healthy snacks or junk food? -- i prefer healthy snacks but can't resist the calling for junkies!
10. Are you a morning person or a night owl? -- I used to be a night person, but age and wifely and motherly duties permits me not to and become a morning gal!
till next time....
Sunday, June 8, 2008
I even forgot what it was called, mixed nachos or chips something, oh well, we actually didn't cared at all, or maybe I was just a little bit drank thats why! whatever! lol
and here is my other entry :)
Friday, June 6, 2008
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup? -- I usually drink it straight from the bottle or the can! too lazy to pour it into a cup!
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch? -- A lot! I'm such a telenovela convert! lol.. currently into El Cuerpo, love the ostrich feathers inspired outfits of one of the main cast, kinky! lol. I also heart Prison Break, don't care if I don't sleep just to watch the whole season! Scofield addict.
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant. -- Paris! no explanation needed.
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas? -- yes! that would mean longer hours to spend with my daughter :) oh, I forgot, I am not working anymore!
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself? -- Kathycot!
would you like to join the hunt here!?
1.) Favorite Food: Any Italian food specially the pasta and pizza's! love it!
2.) Least Favorite Food: Curried food to be specific and yes, seafood too!
3.) Favorite Thing: My laptop! :) my Everyday Mineral make ups too!
4.) Least Favorite Thing: My feet! lol. I just hate looking at it, but I can't help it though.
5.) A phobia: spiders, deep waters, snakes and robbers!
6.) An addiction: Taking pictures, blogging, internet sites hopping be it any topic even New York Moving Company sites!
snag if you want friends!