Monday, June 29, 2009
Saturday, June 20, 2009
My roommate and I once: I didn't get to experience me living in a dorm, thus no room mate thing for me :)
Never in my life have I: Bungee jumped. Still wishing for it though.
High school was: Was so fun for me! it was the best school days of my life
When I’m nervous: I talk non stop!
My hair: is tied up now, waiting for the my stylist's text message so I can go to the salon
When I was 5: I was in Preparatory school. I was the 1st honor :)
When I turn my head left: vases
I should be: hanging the clothes from the washer now that it is done
By this time next year: who knows...
My favorite aunt is: my mom's sister :)
I have a hard time understanding: some medical terms
You know I like you if: I talk to you a lot!
My ideal breakfast is: bread and butter and jelly
If you visit my home town: you will see a lot of Cavitenos
If you spend the night at my house: we will talk and talk and talk!
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: rabbits!
I shouldn’t have been: Worrying too much.
Last night I:went early to bed, my head ache is killing me
A better name for me would be:Sophia
I’ve been told I look like: secret! baka sabihin I'm mayabang :)
If I could have any car, it would be: a Fortuner!
feel free to snag! thanks Alpha!
- What’s the cutest of the small, furry animals? :: Sugar Glider
- What predator impresses you the most? :: Snakes
- After which animal will you name your professional sports team? :: Pitbull
- What’s an unusual animal that you know a little something about? :: a certain type of Mole
- Your high school probably had some kind of mascot or symbol, but based on your memories of it, what animal should REALLY have been the emblem? :: Eagle
10 Favorite Drinks
- Lipton Milk Tea --Vanilla flavoured
- Iced Tea --plain or shake
- Orange Mango Shake
- Apple Juice
- Cherry Coke
- Coke Zero
- Starbuck's White Mocha Frap
- Hot Chocolate
- White wine
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Anyways, speaking of bank savings, we usually apply for savings account and as much as possible we try to save on banks that has been in the business for a long time and has a name of stability just you know, to make sure. So last week, I went to update our account and over hear two bank employees talks about Offshore Bank Accounts, I was dumb founded after hearing the terms, so what I did was immediately google the said bank accounts and there I found that it is a trust type of bank accounts for companies and even individuals who would like to get special type of service when it comes to trust banking and assets protection. So there, another mind feed for me :D
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Buy now and avail discounts
Tickets are available at VIP, Gold (Free Standing), Silver (Free Standing), Bronze (Free Standing).
Tickets: Buy at MOA
* VIP Tickets – Php 5,000 (original price: P6,500)
* Gold Tickets – Php 3,000.00 (original price: P5,000)
* Silver Tickets – Php 1,400.00 (original price: P2,800)
* General Admission – Php 300.00 (original price: P500)
* Ticket prices are exclusive of 3% service charge.
but here's more!
GET 1 FREE SILVER TICKET to the Pussycat Dolls Concert when you BUY 5 200mL CLEAR BOTTLES! ONLY ON JUNE 10!
Get your FREE SILVER TICKET WORTH P2,800 in 5 easy steps:
- Purchase any five (5) 200mL Clear Bottles at the participating supermarkets:
- SM Supermarket and SM Hypermarket
- Waltermart Supermarket
- Robinsons Supermarket and Department Stores
- Mercury Drug Stores
- Rustans Supermarket
- Landmark Supermarket and Department Stores
- SM Mall of Asia (Music Hall)
- Watsons: SM North Edsa Dept Store & Annex, SM Megamall A3 & Department Store, SM MOA Gen. Next, Dept. Store & A3, SM Makati Dept. Store, SM Bicutan Dept. Store, SM Southmall Dept. Store
- Waltermart Supermarket: Dasmarinas, North Edsa, Santa Maria, Gen. Trias, Gapan, Calamba, Plaridel, Makati, Sta. Rosa, Carmona
- Robinsons Supermarket: Galleria, Ermita, Metro East, BF Ruins, Marquinton, Tagaytay, Pioneer, Cainta, Otis, Novaliches
- Robinsons Department Store: Galleria, Ermita, Metro East, Festival Mall
- Mercury Drug Stores: Diliman Citimall, Market Market, Trinoma, Malibay, Retiro, Glorietta, Makati-Evangelista, Espana, EDSA Central, Gotesco Commonwealth
- Puregold: Valenzuela, Commonwealth, QI Central, Tayuman, Paranaque, Makati, Shaw, Sucat, Monumento, Agora
- Shopwise: Alabang, Harrison, Sucat, Araneta, Makati, Antipolo, Libis
- Rustans Supermarket: Makati, Rockwell, Shangri-la
- Landmark: Trinoma, Makati
- Proof of purchase must be from participating supermarkets only
- Proof of purchase must be from the same store (redeem at SM if you purchased at SM, Watsons if you purchased at Watsons)
- Proof of purchase must be for at least five (5) 200mL bottles of Clear Shampoo in a single receipt
- Proof of purchase must be dated from January 1 to June 10, 2009 to be valid.
- 1 ticket = five (5) 200mL bottles
- 2 tickets = ten (10) 200mL bottles
- 3 tickets = fifteen (15) 200mL bottles
- 4 tickets = twenty (20) 200mL bottles
A friend has been offering me a free sales training this coming weekend. I actually feel of grabbing it since it'll definitely give me additional boost on sales knowledge, you see, been in the sales department for almost 4 years in my previous work and I believe being able get additional knowledge is just another way to have more gain in business knowledge. Anyways, here are my plans for today.
1. What are your plans for today?
:: finish some online backlogs, quality time with my family, talk to my husband online (hopefully)
2. Who was the last person you talked on the phone with? :: my cousin Rj
3. What was the last tv program you watched? :: a movie from Star Movies - Never Been Kissed
4. What was the last thing you ate? :: asado bread from French Baker
5. What time did you get out of bed today? :: 8:45am
1. How’s your mood today?
:: so so, hoping things will be good today
2. What’s one thing you do when you’re mad?
:: shout and cry
3. Any lessons in life that you would like to share? :: love and be loved
4. How do you feel about your hair right now? :: not so good
5. What’s something you really want right now, be honest?
:: my husband!
6. If someone were to spell your name wrong, how would they spell it?
7. If you were given $100, would you spend it, or save it?
:: spend it baby!!!
8. Do you crack your knuckles? :: not so often
9. Do you ever write notes on your hand? :: yes, when it's really important
10. Have you ever fallen backwards on a chair? :: hell yeah!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
1. What do you wear to bed?
pj's or boxers with skimpy tops ;p
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?
pillow cases matches the fitted sheet, comforters. weekly basis when it comes to changing.
5. Do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
I steal comforters that usually brings boiling point to the husband! hahaha
:: I'm freakinly mad! for all those bastards around! hell to them. Yes I AM MAD.
What do you want to do on a rainy day;
:: I initially wanted to sleep but things get warped earlier so now, I am drinking another serving of iced coffee
Have you ever played under the rain?
:: yes, when I was a kiddo
What do you hate when it is raining?
:: being out in the open without an umbrella when I have no intention to bathe under the rain.
thanks te jen!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
:: It'll be our master's bedroom and the living room!
Which hour of the day do you feel goes the slowest?
:: it used to be in the afternoon, but now with my sad situation... it's the evening!
If your birthday could be in a different month of the year, when would you have it?
:: Christmas or New Year! :D
Your Birthday's Wisdom is Action
If there is one thing you've learned in life, it's get moving.
Procrastination just makes things so much worse. If you dream it, you do it.
You believe in going for it. And as a result, you've had success in many arenas.
You rather regret what you did than regret what you were scared to do.
now I wonder if this is true?! lemme read again! lol