Sunday, February 28, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Please refer to the mechanics for more details :D
1. Johnny Weir is a famous skater.
2. I/m not really where they will hold the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud whatever this means, I'm not really sure! :D
4. To be good at all times is hard if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams is something that I usually pray for.
6. What does it take for others not to take the best prenatal vitamins during pregnancy?!.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing my girlfriends at Astoria having a grand time with my friends and kids at the Jollibee party and Sunday, I want to sleep and laze around! tomorrow my plans include
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Anyways, never mind my booboo introduction alright, yours truly is just too excited for the event thus making me not able to find the perfect words to describe the exhilarating feeling or whatever. But what excites us even more are the food trips we will be having, for sure it'll be a great eating feast for us all, given that we all love food and dining! Can't actually imagine how we will be if we are about to tour in another country, let say somewhere in Europe (read: wishful imagination) probably we'll have a huge hard time on deciding where to dine every meal time! We probably need the help of the internet and search through the fab restaurant paris that is being featured at www.restalo.com! thank heavens for site like this that also makes reserving for seats so easy to do, no need to call for reservation or coming over for listing down names and all. Imagine the hassle free of reserving a place to pig out! Anyways, at least we now have ideas on what to do if that certain time comes - when we can actually see each other in another country! That would be the coolest thing for us blogger friends right! :D
Friday, February 5, 2010
Dear daughter and her aunt Jonah... never really thought that they would have a special bond like what they have now, for we all thought that my sister never really like kids in general, she doesn't hate them but she never tries to get their attention either or show affection and like or whatever. She' just that, until my daughter came into the world.. and everything becomes totally different with my sister! They are now best buds would you believe, often playing wii together, attending parties, going to the mall and lately watch a movie too! Now I'm definite, blood is really thicker than anything else, probably that explains their closeness and love for each other! <3
Thursday, February 4, 2010
1. You have a chance to make everything right and forgive those who have wronged you.. even if they don't say their sorry...
2. I need some major joe dose right now!
3. There is a big fat chance that I'll get heavier as the months pass... flop.
4. Gotta buy one of those Murray Feiss lamps and pay later.
5. It's time to finish all my pending dues and start hunting again for new tasks!
6. Every chance to work in different countries are up in the air but we can't seem to catch at least one of the many!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing tasks and doing my Friday routine, tomorrow my plans include meeting (finally) my friend Glo from Boston and Sunday, I want to do nothing!!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme
1. How long have you been blogging? since 2004 :D
2. What made you start? wedding preparations
3. Who inspired you? Mai :D
4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog? hmmm, can't really tell... 100hrs I guess! hahahaa
5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing? odd thing is, none! :D
6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas? Oh.. I just read and blog hop from one site to another, read about their posts about rv financing and all.. from there, I got my topic!
7. What or who inspires you and your blog? My friends... my capability to earn too :D
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog? inside my head. nothing too fancy.
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow? no rated r posts.
10. Is there anything you will not blog about? yes, definitely.
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic? none.
7. What or who inspires you and your blog? The opportunity to express myself.
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog? Just inside my brain. Haha!
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow? Just no obscenities. Wholesome stuff only.
10. Is there anything you will not blog about? Of course!
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic? None.